GTES employees benefit because we care. We care about them and their training.
- Be assured that you are paid what you should be paid;
- You will be paid every week - on time!
- You have access to a professional team - your Field Officer and the other company staff will make sure that you are taken care of;
- You may access interest free loans for tools for your trade, text books and other work related expenses;
- Our Field Officers are WHS qualified which ensures that your workplace is safe and that you have the Personal Protective Equipment (such as boots, goggles etc) that you need;
- We make sure that your training is appropriate and we track your performance. If you need assistance, we arrange it for you;
- We nominate appropriate employees for the states and nation's award programs like the GTA Training Awards and State Training Awards;
- We have our own annual GTES Apprentice & Trainee Awards program.
There are many more benefits in being a GTES apprentice or trainee. Call us or drop in for more information or register now to tell us you are interested in an apprenticeship or traineeship.